OBD2 Enhance Trouble Codes is best app look up On Board Diagnostics Trouble Codes Definition And Possible Causes.
OBD/Enhance Trouble Codes Pro = Trouble Codes Pro Definition + Possible Causes.
* Trouble Codes Pro Definition accurate from workshop manual.
* Quickly fix car with possible causes.
What is a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC)?
Diagnostic trouble codes (or fault codes) are codes that are stored by the on-board computer diagnostic system. These are stored in response to a problem found in the car by the system. These codes are stored when a sensor in the car reports a reading that is outside the normal/accepted range (Eg: fuel mixture too rich).
The codes identify a particular problem area and are intended to provide the technician with a guide as to where a fault might be occurring within a car. The codes should be used in conjunction with the vehicle’s service manual to discover which systems, circuits or components should be tested to fully diagnose the fault via professional OBD2 software.
OBD2 Enhance Trouble Codes Features
- 192,200 diagnostics trouble codes definition.(Periodic Updates)
- User Interface with Material Design.
- Supported 59 different models of automobiles.
- System Trouble Codes: P(Powertrain), B(Body), C(Chassis) and U(Network).
- Generic Trouble Codes: P0XX, P2XX, B0XX, B2XX, C0XX, C2XX, U0XX, U2XX.
- OEM/Manufacturers Enhance Trouble Codes: P1XX, P3XX, B1XX, B3XX, C1XX, C3XX, U1XX, U3XX.
How to use OBD2 Code Fix Apps
Select vehicle -> Enter trouble code -> Press find button -> See definition and possible causes.
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover