CarSys scan communicates with the vehicle and reads diagnostic information from your vehicle. For communication, a small OBD adapter is needed apart. The converter is attached to the OBD2 port of the car. It acts as a bridge between mobile-adapter-car. Using a converter, OBD software can communicate with the vehicle and present diagnostic information in a user-friendly manner. This software offers real value to you. That is why we created CarSys Scan.
The CarSys easy help you determine: Check Engine Light, Clears Codes, I/M Readiness Status, VIN, CALID, CVN, O2 Sensor Test, Mode $06 Test…
WARNING! China clones ELM327 v2.1 can crashes and stop wroking . If you have this adapter, please don’t rate this application!
Tested with OBDLink MX Bluetooth, ELM327 Clone Bluetooth V1.5, Vgate Bluetooth.
CarSys Scan Features:
+ Read DTCs: Store DTCs, Pending DTCs, Permanent DTCs and Freeze Frame DTCs.
+ Clear DTCs:
• Clear all the current DTCs
• Clear I/M readiness
• Distance traveled while MIL is activated
• Number of warm-ups since DTCs cleared
• Distance traveled since DTCs cleared
• Engine run time while MIL is activated
• Engine run time since DTCs cleared.
+ Live data: Read all real-time data.
+ I/M Readiness Test: Readiness the status that all diagnostic functions.
+ Read Vehicle Information:
• Vehicle Identification Number(VIN).
• Calibration IDs (CALID).
• Calibration Verification Number (CVN).
• In-use Performance Tracking (IPT).
+ O2 Sensor Test (Mode$05).
+ Mode $06 Test (Mode $06).
+ EVAP System Test (Mode$08).
+ Dashboard with Gauge and Graph.
CarSys Scan Support
– Hardware: OBDLink Bluetooth Farmily, KiWi Bluetooth Farmily, ELM327 Bluetooth Farmily, BAFX Bluetooth.
– Protocol: All protocol OBD2(SAE J1850 PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230 KWP2000, ISO 15765 CAN)
• USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996 (OBD2)
• EU-Gasoline: Registered after 2001 (EOBD)
• EU-Diesel: Registered after 2004 (EOBD)
CarSys Scan Screen Shot
Connect OBD2 Adapter
IM Readiness and Dash LiveData